District Health Department #10 (DHD#10) is offering free drive-through community testing for COVID-19 on Wednesday and Thursday, July 8 and July 9, at Trinity Fellowship EFC in Big Rapids. In collaboration with the National Guard, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS), Local Law Enforcement and Emergency Management and Trinity Fellowship EFC, testing information is as follows:
COVID-19 Drive-Through Community Testing Site
Trinity Fellowship EFC Parking Lot
15085 220th Avenue, Big Rapids, MI 49307
Wednesday, July 8, from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Thursday, July 9, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Anyone age 18 or older is welcome to be tested for COVID-19
- Please bring picture ID
- Not accepting appointments; first come, first served
- Open to all surrounding counties
- Not limited to symptomatic individuals
- Testing is to determine current COVID-19 status; Not offering antibody testing
- Testing is nasopharyngeal swab (long cotton-tipped swab inserted in nose)
- Test results will take 7-9 days. You will receive instructions for logging in to BioReference Laboratories Patient Portal to obtain results. You will only be contacted by DHD#10 if your results are positive for COVID-19.
In addition to COVID-19 testing, DHD#10 is offering free Hepatitis A vaccines to interested community members during the COVID-19 testing clinic.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 231-305-8659.
There are also other options for getting tested. Check out Michigan Department of Health and Human Services website to find no-cost COVID-19 testing sites across the state.